HUGE $80k PRICE DROP - Owner says SELL NOW - The Perfect layout, Low maintenance, BIG rooms
**So Much Space & Flair! Lowest price per square foot.
** Welcome to your new Home with the PERFECT FLOOR PLAN and Great rooms!!
** IT'S ONE OF THE GREAT TIMES TO BUY ** Low rates, NEW LOWER PRICE!
**** COME SEE THE BEST and this VERY LARGE Junior 4, in a FULL SERVICE BUILDING, LOW, LOW MAINTENANCE***
***IMAGINE... YOUR VERY VERSATILE HOME MORTGAGE, LOWER THAN 1BR RENT!!
***LOTS of WINDOWS and 5 CLOSETS + windowed BONUS ROOM to spread out!
UPPER WEST SIDE LIVING IN AN INTIMATE, QUALITY BUILDING. The VERY Best of the Upper West Side.
Beautiful & Classic, West End Avenue prewar, co-op with windowed bonus room.
This unit is the LOWEST PRICED PSF IN THE BUILDING.
This large unit has a KING size bedroom plus a second windowed bonus room which can be used as your home office or nursery, currently a DINING ROOM which easily fits a table for four.
This prewar home is full of storied detail including original hardwood floors, molding, and beamed ceilings, while 710 WEA makes up part of a landmarked and historic district of the ultra chic, quite and neighborly UWS.
It also offers the perfect floorplan, one which immediately makes this gorgeous, spacious property feel like home!
Pets, gifting, and Pied-a-terre are permitted.
Just an avenue away residents find many of NYC's favorite restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment!
Express trains and buses are also found only one block away.
-SOME OF THE KEY FEATURES INCLUDE-
* 24hr staff, including friendly doormen, live-in super, and maintenance team
* Highly coveted pre-war building
* All pre-war detail
* Pin Drop Quiet
* Original hardwood floors and beamed ceilings
* Modern, upgraded kitchen
* All stainless appliances including a dishwasher
* Spacious living room
* King size bedroom
* Two bedroom closets, room for more
* Five (5) closets throughout
* Foyer with coat closet
* All new bright, clean common laundry room
* Bike storage
* Additional storage units (if needed)
--AN AVENUE OR LESS AWAY--
* Four+ mile long Riverside Park parallels the Hudson River (1 block away)
* Broadway dining, shopping and entertainment (1 block away)
* Easily accessed Express and Local bus & subway transportation (1 block away) and West Side Highway